Wednesday 13 January 2016

The blogging beginning.........

This is the first card I have made......for my blog. Of course I have made heaps of cards, but this is the first time I've put one on my blog. In fact this is my first blog post. Wahoo, let's see how this goes.



I was inspired by a card I had pinned. It was by Tracey May.  Just click on her name and it will take you to her lovely card that inspired me and  her fabulous blog Bedlam and Butterflies. As you will see I pretty much just copied her card with just a couple of very small changes.

I have made this card with supplies from Stampin ' Up. Please excuse bad lighting of photo. It was 43 degrees Celsius here yesterday, so all blinds and curtains were closed. All I can say is air conditioning is my BFF!


Cheers Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment