Tuesday 2 August 2016

An aquarium of fish!

Hi there, 

as promised I have  another couple of cards featuring  the Seaside Shore stamp set from Stampin' Up.



I saw this card on pinterest, that led me to the blog of the lovely Kathleen. Click HERE to visit her amazing blog, Kathleen's Stamping Space. Kathleen has all the instructions, measurements, even an easy to follow video on how to recreate her fantastic  card.

 So recreate her card awesome I did. 
Here is a view of the inside of the card, which was sponged and stamped.


After case-ing Kathleen's card I decided to flip the design to landscape. I also flipped the embossed piece of card stock over so the embossed design was not raised, I hope that make sense.








And the inside of this card............











I have decided to give the landscape style card to my dad for Father's Day -in Australia it's the 1st Sunday in September. 

Here are both cards together. 



What do you think? Which one is your favourite, portrait or landscape?

 Make sure you pop over to see Kathleen's blog, it's fabulous.

Have a great week.

Cheers Donna :)

6 comments:

  1. Love these card Donna - really cute idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tracey! I thought it was an awesome idea too when I first saw it over at Kathleen's blog as well. Cheers Donna :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog! Your cards are fabulous. Love the horizontal one, never would have thought of that. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Kathleen, I would not have created these cards without your creative genius! The idea for the horizontal one came because we have a huge 4' fish tank in our living room, courtesy of my husband. Thanks once again, cheers Donna :)

      Delete
  3. Love your aquariums Donna... inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you love the aquariums Amanda and are inspired! Cheers Donna :)

    ReplyDelete