Sunday 31 July 2016

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming.....

Hi there,

Back again with another offering, this time with a nautical theme, no teddy bears or flowers in sight......thank goodness I here you sigh!

 Beware, though I have a plethora of ideas from pinterest and my mind that feature the stamp set, Seaside Shore from Stampin' Up. So onto today's creation. FYI today's photos do appear a little on the blurred side, not sure what happened there, apologies in advance.


I can't take credit for this creation. Once again the siren call of pinterest had me lost in it's thrall and I came upon THIS card from the lovely Sandy Mott. Click HERE to see the rest of her post featuring  her card and blog, The Scrap n' Stamp Shop. I loved Sandy's card so much that I had to re-create it. I have made a few slight changes. 

I used Wink of Stella on my the fish, seaweed and shells and a fine line runs along the top of the sponged sand ridges as well. Wink of Stella is ever so bashful when it comes to photography.  I did manage to get a close up, so you can see that I did actually use it and am not making it up!


 I actually made 2 of these cards  for my stash. I think they could be great masculine or children's cards. There is lots of fussy cutting on these cards, but it made for a relaxing afternoon of crafting. It also made me thankful that I don't have to fussy cut everything these days with the advent of coordinating punches and framelits/thinlits....  thank goodness there is a crafting god!

Here is the pair of cards together.


Do pop back later in the week for the next lot of cards using this stamp set. 
Cheers Donna :)

2 comments: