Monday 4 July 2016

21 today.......



I wish I was 21 again,  alas I am not. My nephew has just turned 21, on the 27th  of June to be exact. This is the card I made for him. Once again I saw this style of card over on the ever amazingly talented Amanda from The Craft Spa's blog. Click on her name to see her cards in this style and all the measurements and  super easy to follow and play along at home instructions, on how to construct one for yourself. Thanks Amanda! If you have been reading my blog you will see this is my go to style of card to make at the moment, I think they are fabulous



Here is another photo showing the whole card. I used my new stamp set and matching framelits, the Number of Years from Stampin Up, with cherry cobbler & basic grey CS, basic grey ink and some very old & retired basic grey dsp, all from Stampin Up.  I cut out the numbers with the matching framelits and popped them up with dimensionals. The look who's turning stamped image isn't quite right, I had to re ink my basic grey stamp pad. I think I added too much so it was very, very juicy and it made the stamped image a bit on the blurred or as I like to call it, "the lumpy tumpy" side. I think I can just about get away with it being a hand made card after all lol. What do you think?




Cheers & have a great day Donna :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this Donna... Delighted to have created your current go to card! So glad to have found you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda, for being the brains behind the card design and posting your fabulous tutorials and creations! Glad you stopped by and left a comment. Cheers Donna :)

    ReplyDelete