Saturday 18 June 2016

Oh Baby!

Baby, Baby, Baby...... and no it's not the lyrics to a Justin Beiber song lol!



Greetings fellow crafters, how are you this cold and wet Melbourne evening? I am fine and have been busy crafting away.  Here's a little taste of what I have been busy creating this afternoon. Yes, a baby card for a friend. She did indeed have  a gorgeous little girl, a little while a go now, but I thought I'd share the card I made.

Apologies in advance  for the photography, I took the photos this evening, so no natural light and shadows, but you get the idea.

Once again I was inspired by a card on Pinterest from the lovely Monique.  Just click on Monique's name to be taken to her blog to see the original. As you can see my card is pretty much the same layout wise. I did have a different  elephant  and greeting stamp and different dsp. In fact my dsp is paper I stamped using, pink pirouette, crumb cake, so saffron and mint macroon ink with the gorgeous grunge stamp. The layout is a direct copy or CASE of Moniques as you can plainly see. Of course all my supplies are from Stampin' Up, retired and current. Here is the first card.....



And here is the second card.



Which colour combo is your favourite? I think I'm leaning towards the pink pirouette, so saffron and crumb cake ink one. Anyway, I have a spare for the future now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment